- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop + hikamarket ?
11 years 7 months ago #192362
by Livio
Hikashop + hikamarket ? was created by Livio
Dear all,
I'm interested by Hikamarket but I still not understand if I have to purchase only Hikamarket or Hikashop+ Hikamarket ?
Many thanks for your answer.
Regards
I'm interested by Hikamarket but I still not understand if I have to purchase only Hikamarket or Hikashop+ Hikamarket ?
Many thanks for your answer.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192364
by Livio
Replied by Livio on topic Hikashop + hikamarket ?
OK sorry, I found the answer in the first topic of hikamarket...
Hikamarket needs Hikashop to work.
Hikamarket needs Hikashop to work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192366
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop + hikamarket ?
Hi,
That's right, HikaMarket is an add-on for HikaShop.
Regards,
That's right, HikaMarket is an add-on for HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds