- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Images not uploading
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #193632
by fariuser
Images not uploading was created by fariuser
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hi, I cannot seem to upload images from the frontend.
I created a vendor account to test. I can create products but the image bar loads, gets to 100% and turns red, but the image doesn't upload.
I f i go to backend as administrator I can upload the image for that vendor.
Please help!
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hi, I cannot seem to upload images from the frontend.
I created a vendor account to test. I can create products but the image bar loads, gets to 100% and turns red, but the image doesn't upload.
I f i go to backend as administrator I can upload the image for that vendor.
Please help!
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by fariuser.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193642
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Images not uploading
Hi,
It could be an uploading error or just a PHP warning which break the ajax content and does not allow the javascript to understand the returned message.
The best will be to use a browser inspector tool in order to see the content that the upload returned.
But I understand that this task is not obvious to do ; so you can send us a test account for your website (with a link to your website too) so we can check it for you.
You can use the "contact us" form to send us such private information ; please provide also a link to this thread so we will know what you have to do with the credentials.
Regards,
It could be an uploading error or just a PHP warning which break the ajax content and does not allow the javascript to understand the returned message.
The best will be to use a browser inspector tool in order to see the content that the upload returned.
But I understand that this task is not obvious to do ; so you can send us a test account for your website (with a link to your website too) so we can check it for you.
You can use the "contact us" form to send us such private information ; please provide also a link to this thread so we will know what you have to do with the credentials.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193667
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Images not uploading
Hi,
Thanks for the access.
It looks like you have the same kind of issue than in this thread:
www.hikashop.com/forum/20-market-feature...ad-issue.html#180227
You also have a javascript error for the "file" upload initialization part (not the image one) where some code from the old jQuery uploader is used.
So I think that you might have some view overrides in the product edition that cause the upload issues.
Regards,
Thanks for the access.
It looks like you have the same kind of issue than in this thread:
www.hikashop.com/forum/20-market-feature...ad-issue.html#180227
You also have a javascript error for the "file" upload initialization part (not the image one) where some code from the old jQuery uploader is used.
So I think that you might have some view overrides in the product edition that cause the upload issues.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193701
by fariuser
Replied by fariuser on topic Images not uploading
Thank you for your reply.
As a newbie I installed my site as quickstart package to learn how to use hikamarket, and didn't make any overrides etc. So I thought that might have been the problem.
So I decided to create another test site but it seems I still have the same problem even though I recently installed everything and didn't change/override anything. I will pm you frontend vendor and backened admin details.
Regards.
As a newbie I installed my site as quickstart package to learn how to use hikamarket, and didn't make any overrides etc. So I thought that might have been the problem.
So I decided to create another test site but it seems I still have the same problem even though I recently installed everything and didn't change/override anything. I will pm you frontend vendor and backened admin details.
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193733
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Images not uploading
Hi,
I'm sorry but you have some view overirde ; which are made by your template.
He is overriding the HIkaMarket views (as the HikaShop view) and it use the view code of HikaMarket 1.4.2
We are not using anymore the jquery fileuploader which was not stable enough and had too many releases.
Since HikaMarket 1.5.0, we changed the uploader in order to use "opload" that I added in HikaShop, I let the jquery fileupload during several months, so people who were updating still have the files but for new installations, they did not require them.
So the view that your template are defining are deprecated and are not supported by "fresh install" where this old system was removed.
Kind regards,
I'm sorry but you have some view overirde ; which are made by your template.
He is overriding the HIkaMarket views (as the HikaShop view) and it use the view code of HikaMarket 1.4.2
We are not using anymore the jquery fileuploader which was not stable enough and had too many releases.
Since HikaMarket 1.5.0, we changed the uploader in order to use "opload" that I added in HikaShop, I let the jquery fileupload during several months, so people who were updating still have the files but for new installations, they did not require them.
So the view that your template are defining are deprecated and are not supported by "fresh install" where this old system was removed.
Kind regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193737
by fariuser
Replied by fariuser on topic Images not uploading
Sorry if it's a silly question but is there anything I can do about it? (newbie question)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193738
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Images not uploading
Hi,
If the view override are the source of the issue ; best is to remove them.
And you can remove the overrides in the HikaShop backend (display > View), for the product edition part in HikaMarket:
- productmarket | form_file
- productmarket | form_image
Regards,
If the view override are the source of the issue ; best is to remove them.
And you can remove the overrides in the HikaShop backend (display > View), for the product edition part in HikaMarket:
- productmarket | form_file
- productmarket | form_image
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds