- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
Page scrollable to the left in the (Arabic) lang.
- the1st_expert
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #193799
by the1st_expert
Page scrollable to the left in the (Arabic) lang. was created by the1st_expert
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 40.0.2214.111
Hi
There is Huge Space to the left side of the page when I go to the product editing (only in Arabic Language).
I appreciate if there is a way to remove it, it does not look professional.
Regards,
Ahmed.
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 40.0.2214.111
Hi
There is Huge Space to the left side of the page when I go to the product editing (only in Arabic Language).
I appreciate if there is a way to remove it, it does not look professional.
Regards,
Ahmed.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by the1st_expert. Reason: adding supporting Image
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193815
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Page scrollable to the left in the (Arabic) lang.
Hi,
www.hikashop.com/forum/20-market-feature...-for-hikamarket.html
I'm sorry but HikaMarket does not have a RTL css file so there is no native support.
About the scrollbar ; it could be a side effect with your template, it could happen with no RTL website and it's because the template does not put correct width limitation.
Regards,
www.hikashop.com/forum/20-market-feature...-for-hikamarket.html
I'm sorry but HikaMarket does not have a RTL css file so there is no native support.
About the scrollbar ; it could be a side effect with your template, it could happen with no RTL website and it's because the template does not put correct width limitation.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds