- Posts: 146
- Thank you received: 2
Cannot get Vendor Products to show after migration
11 years 6 months ago #195810
by sison2466
Cannot get Vendor Products to show after migration was created by sison2466
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.modelmisconduct.com/index.php/model-studios/hips-and-curves
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I migrated Hikamarket to another installation by importing the 3 hikamarket tables.
After the migration, I cannot get the vendor products to show up. I've checking the config and everything looks the same as the prior, but I cannot get it products to show.
New:
www.modelmisconduct.com/index.php/model-studios/hips-and-curves
OLD:
www.iheartsin.com/model-studios/hips-and-curves
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I migrated Hikamarket to another installation by importing the 3 hikamarket tables.
After the migration, I cannot get the vendor products to show up. I've checking the config and everything looks the same as the prior, but I cannot get it products to show.
New:
www.modelmisconduct.com/index.php/model-studios/hips-and-curves
OLD:
www.iheartsin.com/model-studios/hips-and-curves
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195812
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cannot get Vendor Products to show after migration
Hi,
For the module configuration, you have the "synchronize" which is good but you have a "direct sub elements" for the option "sub element filter" ; I think you should use "all sub elements".
Regards,
For the module configuration, you have the "synchronize" which is good but you have a "direct sub elements" for the option "sub element filter" ; I think you should use "all sub elements".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195938
by sison2466
Replied by sison2466 on topic Cannot get Vendor Products to show after migration
That is what was missing. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds