- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 2
Front end Vendor Control Panel menu redirected to
11 years 6 months ago #196083
by sdhakad
Front end Vendor Control Panel menu redirected to was created by sdhakad
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello. i have created a front-end vendor control menu. When earlier created, it was working fine. But recently when the menu is clicked, it is redirected to home page. i have taken below configurations:
Menu Item Type : Vendor Control Panel
Link : index.php?option=com_hikamarket&view=vendormarket&layout=cpanel
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello. i have created a front-end vendor control menu. When earlier created, it was working fine. But recently when the menu is clicked, it is redirected to home page. i have taken below configurations:
Menu Item Type : Vendor Control Panel
Link : index.php?option=com_hikamarket&view=vendormarket&layout=cpanel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196126
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Front end Vendor Control Panel menu redirected to
Hi,
When I tried your link, I was redirected to the login page (because I'm not logged so I'm not a vendor for HikaMarket).
If you're redirected to the home page, it could be related to the vendor rights ; you might have a Joomla message but maybe your template does not display the Joomla message on the home page.
I will need more details about your configuration in order to be able to tell you more.
Regards,
When I tried your link, I was redirected to the login page (because I'm not logged so I'm not a vendor for HikaMarket).
If you're redirected to the home page, it could be related to the vendor rights ; you might have a Joomla message but maybe your template does not display the Joomla message on the home page.
I will need more details about your configuration in order to be able to tell you more.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sdhakad
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196246
by sdhakad
Replied by sdhakad on topic Front end Vendor Control Panel menu redirected to
Many Thanks. Your hint of "vendor rights" solved the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds