- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 2
GEO Location Push Notifications
11 years 5 months ago #198970
by Lexnia
GEO Location Push Notifications was created by Lexnia
Hi,
Do you offer, or can you recommend, a plugin and or app that integrates with hikashop/market to allow GEO location push notifications to a users mobile device?
I want to create an app for the website which incorporates Hikashop/market. When changes are made on the website, they are also updated on the app automatically, which also allows for GEO puch notifications of the products/vendors to be sent to users depending on their location and the location of the products/vendors.
Cara
Do you offer, or can you recommend, a plugin and or app that integrates with hikashop/market to allow GEO location push notifications to a users mobile device?
I want to create an app for the website which incorporates Hikashop/market. When changes are made on the website, they are also updated on the app automatically, which also allows for GEO puch notifications of the products/vendors to be sent to users depending on their location and the location of the products/vendors.
Cara
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198972
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic GEO Location Push Notifications
Hi,
I'm sorry but I do not know any kind of plugin or application related to geolocation and mobile devices.
Regards,
I'm sorry but I do not know any kind of plugin or application related to geolocation and mobile devices.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds