- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
the translation of plugin
11 years 4 months ago #202125
by likunzhou
the translation of plugin was created by likunzhou
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
Hi~
I've allowed our vendors could set thire own payment and shipping plugin. However, not all of our vendors know English well. How can I translate those names of these plugin?
Thank you~
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
Hi~
I've allowed our vendors could set thire own payment and shipping plugin. However, not all of our vendors know English well. How can I translate those names of these plugin?
Thank you~
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #202160
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic the translation of plugin
Hi,
In the view "pluginmarket | add", please replace
Into
It will allow you to translate the plugin names by creating translations like
We will add that patch in the next HikaMarket release.
Regards,
In the view "pluginmarket | add", please replace
Code:
echo $row->name;
Code:
$translation_key = 'PLG_HIKASHOP'.strtoupper($this->plugin_type).'_'.strtoupper($row->element);
if($translation_key != JText::_($translation_key))
echo JText::_($translation_key);
else
echo $row->name;
Code:
PLG_HIKASHOPSHIPPING_MANUAL="Manual shipping"
PLG_HIKASHOPSHIPPING_UPS="UPS shipping"
PLG_HIKASHOPPAYMENT_BANKTRANSFER="Bank transfer"
We will add that patch in the next HikaMarket release.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Jerome. Reason: fix
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202181
by likunzhou
Replied by likunzhou on topic the translation of plugin
Hi
thank you for your response, However, I do not know coding very much
Could you tell me which file should I edit and the translations should be added in zh-CN.com_hikamarket.ini right?
BTW, when will the next HikaMarket release?
thank you for your response, However, I do not know coding very much
Could you tell me which file should I edit and the translations should be added in zh-CN.com_hikamarket.ini right?
BTW, when will the next HikaMarket release?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202186
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic the translation of plugin
Hi,
Like I wrote in my previous message, the view is the view "pluginmarket | add".
To edit a view, please see:
* www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
* www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...op-view-listing.html
* www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ashop-view-form.html
Thanks for the view editor in HikaShop, you will be able to edit the HikaMarket view and replace the line I gave by the 5 lines.
Once you have override the view, you will be able to add your translations overrides.
See: www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
In the HikaShop (and HikaMarket) configuration, you can manage the languages and you have a special zone where you can add your translation overrides.
About the new HikaMarket release my goal is to publish it end of this week.
Regards,
Like I wrote in my previous message, the view is the view "pluginmarket | add".
To edit a view, please see:
* www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
* www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...op-view-listing.html
* www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ashop-view-form.html
Thanks for the view editor in HikaShop, you will be able to edit the HikaMarket view and replace the line I gave by the 5 lines.
Once you have override the view, you will be able to add your translations overrides.
See: www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
In the HikaShop (and HikaMarket) configuration, you can manage the languages and you have a special zone where you can add your translation overrides.
About the new HikaMarket release my goal is to publish it end of this week.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202247
by likunzhou
Replied by likunzhou on topic the translation of plugin
Hi
I've followed what you said, however, the language can not display
I added these code both in hikashop and market language files in the configuration
however, It displays this in front
I've followed what you said, however, the language can not display
I added these code both in hikashop and market language files in the configuration
Code:
PLG_HIKASHOPSHIPPING_AUSTRALIAPOST="澳洲邮政"
PLG_HIKASHOPSHIPPING_CANADAPOST="加拿大邮政"
PLG_HIKASHOPSHIPPING_CANPAR="CANPAR"
PLG_HIKASHOPSHIPPING_ENVOIMOINSCHER="EnvoiMoinsCher"
PLG_HIKASHOPSHIPPING_FEDEX=" Fedex联邦快递"
PLG_HIKASHOPSHIPPING_MANUAL="UPS"
PLG_HIKASHOPSHIPPING_UPS="USPS"
PLG_HIKASHOPSHIPPING_USPS="其他快递邮寄"
however, It displays this in front
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202283
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic the translation of plugin
Hi,
My fault !
I fixed the code in my previous post to replace the line
By
Regards,
My fault !
I fixed the code in my previous post to replace the line
Code:
echo $translation_key;
Code:
echo JText::_($translation_key);
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202373
by likunzhou
Replied by likunzhou on topic the translation of plugin
Hi
It runs well now
Thank you~
It runs well now
Thank you~
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds