- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
error: 500 Layout show_vendor not found.
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #203351
by likunzhou
error: 500 Layout show_vendor not found. was created by likunzhou
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 43
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : error: 500 Layout show_vendor not found.
Hi,
When I click the orders in front-end with a vendor Id. the error 500 happen.
Did I miss something in the configuration?
Thank you~
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 43
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : error: 500 Layout show_vendor not found.
Hi,
When I click the orders in front-end with a vendor Id. the error 500 happen.
Did I miss something in the configuration?
Thank you~
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by likunzhou.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #203362
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic error: 500 Layout show_vendor not found.
Hi,
I just update the package in order to fix the installation of the view.
Please re-download HikaMarket 1.6.3
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Regards,
I just update the package in order to fix the installation of the view.
Please re-download HikaMarket 1.6.3
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds