- Posts: 147
- Thank you received: 6
Hikamarket Language override not working
11 years 3 months ago #204866
by maujbigo
Hikamarket Language override not working was created by maujbigo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi,
I went to Joomlas Language manager, searched for the value 'Hikamarket', location administrator. I want to change that in the 'components' menu to something that is a bit more relevant to us. The overrides don't seem to work.
I also would like to change the hikaMarket to 'Suppliers' in the hikashop .navbar.
Should the overrides work? Or how could I achieve this?
Thanks
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi,
I went to Joomlas Language manager, searched for the value 'Hikamarket', location administrator. I want to change that in the 'components' menu to something that is a bit more relevant to us. The overrides don't seem to work.
I also would like to change the hikaMarket to 'Suppliers' in the hikashop .navbar.
Should the overrides work? Or how could I achieve this?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204869
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikamarket Language override not working
Hi,
The word "HikaMarket" in the HikaShop navbar has no translation key.
His name is hardcoded in the HikaMarket class "menu" (and not "menus")
Regards,
The word "HikaMarket" in the HikaShop navbar has no translation key.
His name is hardcoded in the HikaMarket class "menu" (and not "menus")
Code:
$market = array(
'name' => HIKAMARKET_NAME,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds