- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Frontend product edition doesn't render Editor
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #205632
by PeterChain
Frontend product edition doesn't render Editor was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
I can't get to see the button bars and toolbars for any editor in Frontend Edition of products.
I tried with all editors form Acyba editor to JCE to CodeMirror to TinyEditor....
Even if I setup it to none it shows the same thing
also tried with both joomla 3.4 default templates and with two templaza templatex with no success
This is what I get
as you can see in the image in the left side the JCE editor shows up in backend product edition
What to do?
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
I can't get to see the button bars and toolbars for any editor in Frontend Edition of products.
I tried with all editors form Acyba editor to JCE to CodeMirror to TinyEditor....
Even if I setup it to none it shows the same thing
also tried with both joomla 3.4 default templates and with two templaza templatex with no success
This is what I get
as you can see in the image in the left side the JCE editor shows up in backend product edition
What to do?
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by PeterChain. Reason: wrong image uploaded
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
11 years 3 months ago #205640
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Frontend product edition doesn't render Editor
FORGET IT !
Fixed by changing permissions in JCE Configuration
(although I don't understand why it had effects over all editors)
Fixed by changing permissions in JCE Configuration
(although I don't understand why it had effects over all editors)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205645
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Frontend product edition doesn't render Editor
Hi,
Good to know that you found the source of your issue.
I can't tell you why JCE is overriding editor buttons for all editors ; the best will be to contact the JCE team for that.
Regards,
Good to know that you found the source of your issue.
I can't tell you why JCE is overriding editor buttons for all editors ; the best will be to contact the JCE team for that.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds