- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 2
Hikamarket module menu item
- mehdikazemi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #206582
by mehdikazemi
Hikamarket module menu item was created by mehdikazemi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi
I have a problem with hikamarket.
Why there is no "menu" field in hikamarket module like hikashop product list module? I want to define what menu item should be used in constructing vendors link in hikamarket module! What should I do?
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi
I have a problem with hikamarket.
Why there is no "menu" field in hikamarket module like hikashop product list module? I want to define what menu item should be used in constructing vendors link in hikamarket module! What should I do?
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by mehdikazemi.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #206608
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikamarket module menu item
Hi,
There is an option called "Vendor default menu" which allow to define the menu which will be used for the vendor pages.
It allow you to define one single time the menu in order to have something consistent in your website.
Because the vendor modules just have links to vendor pages, with that setting an option was not needed.
Please, try to not criticism with such hard words before having the information and for something which is not just comparable.
Regards,
There is an option called "Vendor default menu" which allow to define the menu which will be used for the vendor pages.
It allow you to define one single time the menu in order to have something consistent in your website.
Because the vendor modules just have links to vendor pages, with that setting an option was not needed.
Please, try to not criticism with such hard words before having the information and for something which is not just comparable.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mehdikazemi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 2 months ago #206646
by mehdikazemi
Replied by mehdikazemi on topic Hikamarket module menu item
Thanks.
Sorry. You are right. I have removed the sentence.
Sorry. You are right. I have removed the sentence.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds