Vendor deleting product doesn't delete all records
11 years 2 months ago #206820
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Vendor deleting product doesn't delete all records was created by lousyfool
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.3
Hi Jerome,
I'm still trying to figure out all other things, but on the way I noticed the following:
If a vendor deletes a product himself in the vendor product listing (because ACL is giving him the right to do so), the tables #__hikashop_price and #__hikashop_product_category are still keeping the records of the product, they are not deleted there.
Cheers,
T
Hi Jerome,
I'm still trying to figure out all other things, but on the way I noticed the following:
If a vendor deletes a product himself in the vendor product listing (because ACL is giving him the right to do so), the tables #__hikashop_price and #__hikashop_product_category are still keeping the records of the product, they are not deleted there.
Cheers,
T
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #206821
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor deleting product doesn't delete all records
Hi,
Thanks for the report.
I'll work on it before the new release.
Regards,
Thanks for the report.
I'll work on it before the new release.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lousyfool
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds