Skip to main content

The access to this page is forbidden

More
11 years 2 months ago #210392 by mymall
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.3

Dear Sir, have the following senario
on vendor frontend, trying to add new category
specify the name of the category, hit Apply, try to edit translation, I get The access to this page is forbidden
I checked the ACL, the vendor has translation checked in edit ACL
I tried the same on demo.hikashop.com and I got same results
please advice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #210394 by Jerome
Hi,

Please update to HikaMarket 1.6.5 first in order to get latest patches and fixes.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...arket-changelog.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum