- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Parsing SIGE gallery plug-in code in vendor
11 years 2 months ago #210582
by Rossiello
Parsing SIGE gallery plug-in code in vendor was created by Rossiello
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi
I'm using SIGE image gallery plug-in and its button plug-in to insert an image gallery in the vendor Description WYSIWYG field, but the plug-in code is not parsed so it does not work.
Please can you help me with this? is there in HikaMarket any configuration to let the plug-in code parsed?
Thanks a lot for any help
Fabrizio
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi
I'm using SIGE image gallery plug-in and its button plug-in to insert an image gallery in the vendor Description WYSIWYG field, but the plug-in code is not parsed so it does not work.
Please can you help me with this? is there in HikaMarket any configuration to let the plug-in code parsed?
Thanks a lot for any help
Fabrizio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #210624
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Parsing SIGE gallery plug-in code in vendor
Hi,
In the HikaMarket view "vendormarket / showcontainer_default", you have to replace
By
In order to allow the content plugins to parse their data.
I think I'll add an option in HikaMarket in order to switch the mode of the display for the vendor description.
Regards,
In the HikaMarket view "vendormarket / showcontainer_default", you have to replace
Code:
<div id="hikamarket_vendor_description" class="hikamarket_vendor_description"><?php
echo $this->vendor->vendor_description;
?></div>
Code:
<div id="hikamarket_vendor_description" class="hikamarket_vendor_description"><?php
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare', $this->vendor->vendor_description);
?></div>
I think I'll add an option in HikaMarket in order to switch the mode of the display for the vendor description.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210626
by Rossiello
Replied by Rossiello on topic Parsing SIGE gallery plug-in code in vendor
Thanks a Lot Jerome, it works 
Fabrizio
Fabrizio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds