- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 2
Select Vendor Image from Front Page
- mehdikazemi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 1 month ago #212225
by mehdikazemi
Select Vendor Image from Front Page was created by mehdikazemi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi,
See the attachment please. As you see, when I want to select an image from front-end for vendors, none of images uploaded on the category of the vendor in the hikashop media folder are shown.
It is because as you can see the the attached image, the image selector wants a folder of thumbnail to show image from that folder. However, in contrast of hikashop, hikamarket do not create thumbnail for vendor images.
Please guide me how to solve this issue.
Bests,
Mehdi.
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi,
See the attachment please. As you see, when I want to select an image from front-end for vendors, none of images uploaded on the category of the vendor in the hikashop media folder are shown.
It is because as you can see the the attached image, the image selector wants a folder of thumbnail to show image from that folder. However, in contrast of hikashop, hikamarket do not create thumbnail for vendor images.
Please guide me how to solve this issue.
Bests,
Mehdi.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212234
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Select Vendor Image from Front Page
Hi,
Thanks for the report.
I have reproduce the issue and I'm currently investigating in order to provide a patch.
What I have discovered is that if you click on the folder link "HikaShop images", you will see correctly the images.
I think there is something missing in the initial setup of the gallery which is fixed when you change the folder (and if you select the root folder, you got what you should have at the beginning).
Regards,
Thanks for the report.
I have reproduce the issue and I'm currently investigating in order to provide a patch.
What I have discovered is that if you click on the folder link "HikaShop images", you will see correctly the images.
I think there is something missing in the initial setup of the gallery which is fixed when you change the folder (and if you select the root folder, you got what you should have at the beginning).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212248
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Select Vendor Image from Front Page
Hi,
I made some modifications in HikaShop views and also in the HikaMarket vendor class.
The patchs will be in the next releases but it will be difficult to gave you all modifications here.
If you want us to patch directly your website, it is possible but we will need some FTP accesses (that you can provide thanks to our "contact us" form with a link to that thread).
Regards,
I made some modifications in HikaShop views and also in the HikaMarket vendor class.
The patchs will be in the next releases but it will be difficult to gave you all modifications here.
If you want us to patch directly your website, it is possible but we will need some FTP accesses (that you can provide thanks to our "contact us" form with a link to that thread).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mehdikazemi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mehdikazemi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 1 month ago #212258
by mehdikazemi
Replied by mehdikazemi on topic Select Vendor Image from Front Page
Thank you Jerome.
I will send you FTP account via contact form.
I will send you FTP account via contact form.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212269
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Select Vendor Image from Front Page
Hi,
Unfortunately, the FTP access you sent does not work.
I got an authentication failures.
Regards,
Unfortunately, the FTP access you sent does not work.
I got an authentication failures.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mehdikazemi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mehdikazemi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 1 month ago #212279
by mehdikazemi
Replied by mehdikazemi on topic Select Vendor Image from Front Page
Hi,
Please use this username istead:
ftptemp@homatia.com
Please use this username istead:
ftptemp@homatia.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mehdikazemi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 1 month ago #212301
by mehdikazemi
Replied by mehdikazemi on topic Select Vendor Image from Front Page
Hi,
Thank you very much.
It seems that the problem has been solved.
Bests
Thank you very much.
It seems that the problem has been solved.
Bests
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mehdikazemi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 1 month ago #212308
by mehdikazemi
Replied by mehdikazemi on topic Select Vendor Image from Front Page
Sorry. I was test add product page.
The problem still exists in adding image for vendor in front-end.
The problem still exists in adding image for vendor in front-end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212330
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Select Vendor Image from Front Page
Hi,
I just patch your website, that's why it wasn't patched before and that's why the problem was still there.
Regards,
I just patch your website, that's why it wasn't patched before and that's why the problem was still there.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds