- Posts: 58
- Thank you received: 2
Sub account Managers
11 years 1 month ago #212376
by rcadmin
Sub account Managers was created by rcadmin
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.50
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Ok so I have read the documentation page and think that I am nearly there.
I am wanting a main accounts person who can manage the purchases and then sub manager who can only list and manage purchases that are associated with them.
My understanding is that anyone listed in the "Your Vendors" section will have access to all purchases. I have therefore added my main accounts user to the "Your Vendors" list.
I then added the sub account manager to the Vendors sections (found under the main HikaMarket menu). This user however is unable to list the order associated with them. When they go to the orders link they are redirected to the home page. Their ACL settings are set not to inherit and everything is ticked.
What am I doing wrong?
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Ok so I have read the documentation page and think that I am nearly there.
I am wanting a main accounts person who can manage the purchases and then sub manager who can only list and manage purchases that are associated with them.
My understanding is that anyone listed in the "Your Vendors" section will have access to all purchases. I have therefore added my main accounts user to the "Your Vendors" list.
I then added the sub account manager to the Vendors sections (found under the main HikaMarket menu). This user however is unable to list the order associated with them. When they go to the orders link they are redirected to the home page. Their ACL settings are set not to inherit and everything is ticked.
What am I doing wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212410
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Sub account Managers
Hi,
What do you call a "order associated with them" ?
HikaMarket multi-vendor is a multi-vendor component ; it generate orders for the vendors when products of the vendors are bought by customers. So it does authorize the display only for the vendor orders.
Regards,
What do you call a "order associated with them" ?
HikaMarket multi-vendor is a multi-vendor component ; it generate orders for the vendors when products of the vendors are bought by customers. So it does authorize the display only for the vendor orders.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds