Skip to main content

What is the ordering criteria in the product list?

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #213631 by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.5

When I list products in frontend edition I have a filter box and a list to choose DIRECT or ALL subelements.

But, what is the ordering criteria for the products inside a category? And, is it changeable in the configuration? I was not able to find the place.

Adn what is most important, could you add a ordering criteria list in the product listing in frontend? It would be very useful in massive product edition.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #213634 by Jerome
Hi,

By default the products are sorted by "product id" ; you can see the arrow in the product listing.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum