- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 13
No files atached to products
- deltafidesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago #80938
by deltafidesign
No files atached to products was created by deltafidesign
When I create a product with attached files, those are correctly uploaded into server but they are not attached to the product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80939
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic No files atached to products
Hi,
You have to save after upload.
After the upload, the file entry is created by the link between the product and the file has to be confirmed.
Regards,
You have to save after upload.
After the upload, the file entry is created by the link between the product and the file has to be confirmed.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- deltafidesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 13
13 years 9 months ago #80941
by deltafidesign
Replied by deltafidesign on topic No files atached to products
Yes, I save after upload, but I cannot see the file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80947
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic No files atached to products
Hi,
So, I have made some tests, with several ACL configurations and I saw a potential problem with the file upload.
I think that was the source of your problem.
I was wrong when I said that you have to save the product. The files and images are automatically assign to the current product, so saving is not required.
I would send you a new package when my other tests will be finished.
Regards,
So, I have made some tests, with several ACL configurations and I saw a potential problem with the file upload.
I think that was the source of your problem.
I was wrong when I said that you have to save the product. The files and images are automatically assign to the current product, so saving is not required.
I would send you a new package when my other tests will be finished.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deltafidesign
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds