Skip to main content

Only In Market Edition

More
13 years 9 months ago #81969 by Bugger101
Hi!

Thanks so much for Hikamarket! Very cool :)

I think there may be a bug with the configuration. I just bought hikamarket, as well as front end editor, and when I go into configuration, it tells me I dont have access saying: only in market edition

Have attached apic for you :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #81970 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Only In Market Edition
Hi,

"HikaMarket Multivendor" includes all features of "HikaMarket front-end management".
You do not require to buy (and use) both. So you can install the "hikamarket_multivendor", it would upgrade your "hikamarket frontend mangement" with the multivendor features.
And you could ask for a refund on the frontend mangement, because you already have all features in the multivendor one.

I will try to make the documentation more clear about it.
www.hikashop.com/en/hikashop.html#hikamarket

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Jerome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bugger101

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #81973 by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Only In Market Edition
Ah, I see! Thanks Jerome :)

Also, how long before the shipping plugin is ready? Might just wait for that til I launch my site.

Thanks! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #82092 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Only In Market Edition
Hi,

The plugin is in our TODO list for the next release :)
So it has a high priority.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bugger101

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum