- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 1
Error views/usersmarket/tmpl/selection.php line 63
13 years 8 months ago #84794
by goloon
Error views/usersmarket/tmpl/selection.php line 63 was created by goloon
While trying to add new users as vendors, I tried sorting the list and got this error. Now it wont show any users, just shows this error all the time, and I cant add users.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mscom/public_html/ms/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/views/usersmarket/tmpl/selection.php on line 63
Please advise.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mscom/public_html/ms/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/views/usersmarket/tmpl/selection.php on line 63
Please advise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84798
by goloon
Replied by goloon on topic Error views/usersmarket/tmpl/selection.php line 63
This may help. Before I got this error I noticed that if I try to show all my members, it only shows up to 500 of them on one page. It never shows all members at one time. And when I go to next page it shows only 100 at a time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84889
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error views/usersmarket/tmpl/selection.php line 63
Hi,
I have update HikaMarket with a fix.
You can re-download HikaMarket and it should resolve your problem.
Regards,
I have update HikaMarket with a fix.
You can re-download HikaMarket and it should resolve your problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds