Every time we sell a product is scaled by two unit
13 years 8 months ago #87790
by insegnalo
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Every time we sell a product is scaled by two unit was created by insegnalo
Hi,
When a product is associated with a Vendor, if it has a defined quantity
every time we sell a product is scaled by two units
Practically the order marked "order_type" = subsale decreases the availability of the product
I hope it is clear
Regards
Fabio
When a product is associated with a Vendor, if it has a defined quantity
every time we sell a product is scaled by two units
Practically the order marked "order_type" = subsale decreases the availability of the product
I hope it is clear
Regards
Fabio
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #87803
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Every time we sell a product is scaled by two unit
Hi,
Please update the file " administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order_product.php " and change the block
By:
It would solve the problem of "no_update_qty".
Regards,
Please update the file " administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order_product.php " and change the block
Code:
if(!empty($product->product_id)) {
if(empty($update->no_update_qty)) {
$updates[$product->order_product_quantity][] = (int)$product->product_id;
}
Code:
if(!empty($product->product_id)) {
if(empty($product->no_update_qty)) {
$updates[$product->order_product_quantity][] = (int)$product->product_id;
}
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #88155
by insegnalo
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Replied by insegnalo on topic Every time we sell a product is scaled by two unit
Hi jerome
thanks for the patch.
I also saw that is also double-counted the number of times it is used a discount.
Always when the product is assigned a seller
regards
Fabio
thanks for the patch.
I also saw that is also double-counted the number of times it is used a discount.
Always when the product is assigned a seller
regards
Fabio
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #88160
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Every time we sell a product is scaled by two unit
Hi,
You can abort the "discount code" copy in the class order (administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/order.php) by adding the "order_discount_code" into the "forbidden" fields.
We are currently working on a real management of orders in hikamarket sub orders for HikaMarket 1.1.0.
But with HikaShop 2.1.0, this modification would not more required. The "discount use" would not be modified for HikaMarket sub sales.
Regards,
You can abort the "discount code" copy in the class order (administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/order.php) by adding the "order_discount_code" into the "forbidden" fields.
Code:
foreach(get_object_vars($order->old) as $key => $value) {
if(in_array($key, array('order_id', 'order_number', 'order_invoice_id', 'order_invoice_number', 'order_discount_code'))) // "order_discount_code" Added in this line.
continue;
But with HikaShop 2.1.0, this modification would not more required. The "discount use" would not be modified for HikaMarket sub sales.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Jerome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: insegnalo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #89084
by insegnalo
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Replied by insegnalo on topic Every time we sell a product is scaled by two unit
Hi Jerome,
I upgraded to 2.1 and hikashop hikamarket 1.1
The problem continues to exist.
That is, two units are subtracted if the product is associated with a vendor.
I need to make some changes?
Regards
Fabio
I upgraded to 2.1 and hikashop hikamarket 1.1
The problem continues to exist.
That is, two units are subtracted if the product is associated with a vendor.
I need to make some changes?
Regards
Fabio
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #89148
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Every time we sell a product is scaled by two unit
Hi,
I made new tests and I have found a configuration which still generate your problem.
I made a patch for HikaShop and we are uploading the new packages of HikaShop 2.1.0 which would fix your issue.
Please re-download HikaShop 2.1.0 and sorry for the inconvenient.
Regards,
I made new tests and I have found a configuration which still generate your problem.
I made a patch for HikaShop and we are uploading the new packages of HikaShop 2.1.0 which would fix your issue.
Please re-download HikaShop 2.1.0 and sorry for the inconvenient.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: insegnalo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds