Skip to main content

MArket fee not correct when using discounts

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #124074 by tgdkere2
The calculated vendor fee is not correct, when using automatic discount with awo coupon pro.
I have products in hikashop assigned to a vendor.
If a customer buys 4 products, i make an automatic discount of 11% via awocoupon pro.

The hikamarket vendor fee is calculated on the amount without the discount !
The discount is also not listed in hikamarket.

The fee should be calculated on the discounted price.
Please advise.
Br

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #124105 by Jerome
Hi,

AWO Coupon is an external component which uses some triggers in HikaShop to put their coupons.
HikaMarket read all information it can in HikaShop order to create his sub orders.

We I can say is that, AWO Coupon is not compatible with HikaMarket. For some reason that I can't know AWO Coupon does not put data compatible with HikaMarket and/or does not handle "sub orders".
The best is that AWO Coupon include a compatibility with HikaMarket and I will be pleased to help them during this integration.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #124129 by tgdkere2
I forwarded this to sei from AwoCoupon and wait for an answer.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum