- Posts: 99
- Thank you received: 0
Registration add vendor/register in url after error message
- ChristopheMG
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 7 months ago #287414
by ChristopheMG
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Invalid Token
Hello,
To register a vendor on the website, I use the Vendor edition menu.
The url looks like .../register
If I forget the passwords or/and the paypal email address or whatever, the url change to .../register/vendor/register
Sometimes I get a white page (Invalid Token) at the end.
This part is really unpredictable (Invalid Token) and I think I fixed it by updating the ReCaptcha keys, but do you know why and how to fix the url change (.../register/vendor/register) ?
Thank you,
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Invalid Token
Hello,
To register a vendor on the website, I use the Vendor edition menu.
The url looks like .../register
If I forget the passwords or/and the paypal email address or whatever, the url change to .../register/vendor/register
Sometimes I get a white page (Invalid Token) at the end.
This part is really unpredictable (Invalid Token) and I think I fixed it by updating the ReCaptcha keys, but do you know why and how to fix the url change (.../register/vendor/register) ?
Thank you,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #287418
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Registration add vendor/register in url after error message
Hello,
Invalid token - it's a session expiration and it's related to the Joomla core system.
URL - You should override the view "vendormarket / form" and replace the content
By
In order to improve the SEF in your website.
Regards,
Invalid token - it's a session expiration and it's related to the Joomla core system.
URL - You should override the view "vendormarket / form" and replace the content
Code:
action="<?php echo hikamarket::completeLink('vendor&task=register'.$this->url_itemid); ?>"
Code:
action="<?php echo hikamarket::completeLink('vendor'.$this->url_itemid); ?>"
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChristopheMG
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds