- Posts: 306
- Thank you received: 42
Order status email not sent from vendor CP
8 years 7 months ago #287565
by trevsmiff
Order status email not sent from vendor CP was created by trevsmiff
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error
From the order page in the vendors control panel, if I click on 'Edit Status' and tick 'Notify Customer' no email is sent. If I click the 'E-mail' button an email is sent OK.
Perhaps I have missed a setting somewhere, can you advise please?
A related question: Is there a way to default the 'Notify Customer' to checked?
Best regards
Trevor
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error
From the order page in the vendors control panel, if I click on 'Edit Status' and tick 'Notify Customer' no email is sent. If I click the 'E-mail' button an email is sent OK.
Perhaps I have missed a setting somewhere, can you advise please?
A related question: Is there a way to default the 'Notify Customer' to checked?
Best regards
Trevor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #287568
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order status email not sent from vendor CP
Hello,
Since you're using HikaMarket multivendor, would it be possible to know what type of order you're modifying ?
(and with that kind of account)
Regarding the checkbox, the easy solution right now is to use the view override.
Regards,
Since you're using HikaMarket multivendor, would it be possible to know what type of order you're modifying ?
(and with that kind of account)
Regarding the checkbox, the easy solution right now is to use the view override.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #287657
by trevsmiff
Replied by trevsmiff on topic Order status email not sent from vendor CP
Hi
I have made some more tests:
At the moment the shop only has one vendor - the main vendor. I created a product belonging to the main vendor and then signed in as a customer and placed and order. An email was sent to both the customer and vendor. I logged back into the front-end as the main vendor and changed the status from created to confirmed and checked the box to notify the customer but no emails were sent.
Today I created a new vendor and added a product belonging to the new vendor. I logged out and back in as a customer and ordered the product and logged out. Emails were sent correctly as before. I then logged in as the new vendor and changed the status of the order. This time there was no check box to notify the customer but the status emails were sent correctly!
It would seem that the order status emails are not sent when the main vendor changes the order status from the front end.
I will do some more tests.
regards
Trevor
I have made some more tests:
At the moment the shop only has one vendor - the main vendor. I created a product belonging to the main vendor and then signed in as a customer and placed and order. An email was sent to both the customer and vendor. I logged back into the front-end as the main vendor and changed the status from created to confirmed and checked the box to notify the customer but no emails were sent.
Today I created a new vendor and added a product belonging to the new vendor. I logged out and back in as a customer and ordered the product and logged out. Emails were sent correctly as before. I then logged in as the new vendor and changed the status of the order. This time there was no check box to notify the customer but the status emails were sent correctly!
It would seem that the order status emails are not sent when the main vendor changes the order status from the front end.
I will do some more tests.
regards
Trevor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #287698
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order status email not sent from vendor CP
Hello,
I finally found the source of the issue.
Please edit the view "ordermarket / status" and replace
By
Regards,
I finally found the source of the issue.
Please edit the view "ordermarket / status" and replace
Code:
<dd id="hikamarket_order_notify_val" style="display:none;" class="hikamarket_order_notify"><input type="checkbox" id="data[notify]" name="data[notify]"/><label style="display:inline-block" for="data[notify]"><?php echo JText::_('NOTIFY_CUSTOMER'); ?></label></dd>
Code:
<dd id="hikamarket_order_notify_val" style="display:none;" class="hikamarket_order_notify"><input type="checkbox" id="data[notify]" value="1" name="order[notify]"/><label style="display:inline-block" for="data[notify]"><?php echo JText::_('NOTIFY_CUSTOMER'); ?></label></dd>
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: trevsmiff
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #287704
by trevsmiff
Replied by trevsmiff on topic [SOLVED] Order status email not sent from vendor CP
Hi Jerome
That has fixed it.
Many thanks,
Trevor
That has fixed it.
Many thanks,
Trevor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds