[SOLVED] assigned users to vendor cannot be saved
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #292147
by nico.van.leeuwen
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi,
When I want to add a user to a vendor the selected user is not saved.
I've done this before with success but now for some reason it's not saving them any more.
Any tips on where to check are very welcome.
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi,
When I want to add a user to a vendor the selected user is not saved.
I've done this before with success but now for some reason it's not saving them any more.
Any tips on where to check are very welcome.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by nico.van.leeuwen. Reason: solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292160
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic assigned users to vendor cannot be saved
Hello,
Can you please provide more details about the context, like : Is it in the front-end or in the back-end ?
Please also provide basis details about your HikaMarket configuration so we can check if you're using "multiple vendor for users" or not.
You can also perform a "check database" via the HikaShop configuration to verify that you do not have a missing table.
Regards,
Can you please provide more details about the context, like : Is it in the front-end or in the back-end ?
Please also provide basis details about your HikaMarket configuration so we can check if you're using "multiple vendor for users" or not.
You can also perform a "check database" via the HikaShop configuration to verify that you do not have a missing table.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
8 years 4 months ago #292190
by nico.van.leeuwen
Replied by nico.van.leeuwen on topic assigned users to vendor cannot be saved
Hi,
The issue is in the back-end.
I've checked the database, all is OK.
I want to assign users to multiple vendors (hope this is what you mean with the question). And after trying this, it seems I cannot assign the same user to multiple vendors... Is this by design that a user cannot be assigned to multiple vendors ?
That would explain my problem.
The issue is in the back-end.
I've checked the database, all is OK.
I want to assign users to multiple vendors (hope this is what you mean with the question). And after trying this, it seems I cannot assign the same user to multiple vendors... Is this by design that a user cannot be assigned to multiple vendors ?
That would explain my problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292192
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic assigned users to vendor cannot be saved
Hello,
Thanks for the details.
Please re-download HikaMarket 2.1.1 in order to have the patch regarding the loading of users.
The assignation is right made when you save but the data could not be fully displayed afterwards.
Regards,
Thanks for the details.
Please re-download HikaMarket 2.1.1 in order to have the patch regarding the loading of users.
The assignation is right made when you save but the data could not be fully displayed afterwards.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
8 years 4 months ago #292208
by nico.van.leeuwen
Replied by nico.van.leeuwen on topic assigned users to vendor cannot be saved
Hi, I've re-downloaded HikaMarket and installed it.
When I try to assign a user to a second vendor in the back-end I'm not successful in saving him with this.
At least it is not showing me this.
When I try to assign a user to a second vendor in the back-end I'm not successful in saving him with this.
At least it is not showing me this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292250
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic assigned users to vendor cannot be saved
Hello,
I would need a backend access to test and a FTP access to add some debug trace and patch.
Please use the "contact us" form with a link (url) to that forum thread so the support team will know what to do with the credentials.
Regards,
I would need a backend access to test and a FTP access to add some debug trace and patch.
Please use the "contact us" form with a link (url) to that forum thread so the support team will know what to do with the credentials.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
8 years 4 months ago #292266
by nico.van.leeuwen
Replied by nico.van.leeuwen on topic assigned users to vendor cannot be saved
Credentials are in the mail.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292289
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic assigned users to vendor cannot be saved
Hello,
So you cannot assign a users to several vendors in the same time ; if the user is already assigned to a vendor, the next assignation won't be made.
Regards,
I checked your configuration and the setting "Allow multiple vendor for users" is not activated.I want to assign users to multiple vendors
So you cannot assign a users to several vendors in the same time ; if the user is already assigned to a vendor, the next assignation won't be made.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
8 years 4 months ago #292345
by nico.van.leeuwen
Replied by nico.van.leeuwen on topic assigned users to vendor cannot be saved
:woohoo:
Now I feel stupid...
I did not look for that obvious setting because I had it turned on at some point... but it got unselected somewhere in the process.
Thanks for pointing this out and sorry for the confusion.
Now I feel stupid...
I did not look for that obvious setting because I had it turned on at some point... but it got unselected somewhere in the process.
Thanks for pointing this out and sorry for the confusion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds