- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
Problem shipment: when vendor (front-end) creates a new shipment or edit a shipm
- danieledanibel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 3 months ago #294495
by danieledanibel
Problem shipment: when vendor (front-end) creates a new shipment or edit a shipm was created by danieledanibel
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 60.0.2
I Buy HikaShop Business and HikaMarket Multivendor
photo1
when vendor (front-end) creates a new shipment or edit a shipment
photo2
in the checkout you can not see the shipping anymore
photo3
mysteriously, if I open the shipment from hikashop (back-end) and make SAVE
photo4
in the checkout you can see the shipment
I can not (make SAVE from back-end) on every shipment
whenever it is edit or added by a vendor
Please Help Me
Thanks Very much
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 60.0.2
I Buy HikaShop Business and HikaMarket Multivendor
photo1
when vendor (front-end) creates a new shipment or edit a shipment
photo2
in the checkout you can not see the shipping anymore
photo3
mysteriously, if I open the shipment from hikashop (back-end) and make SAVE
photo4
in the checkout you can see the shipment
I can not (make SAVE from back-end) on every shipment
whenever it is edit or added by a vendor
Please Help Me
Thanks Very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294529
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem shipment: when vendor (front-end) creates a new shipment or edit a shipm
Hello,
Thank you for the report.
I have push a patch into the HikaMarket package. Please re-download it to get the modification and fix the set-up of the shipping access.
Regards,
Thank you for the report.
I have push a patch into the HikaMarket package. Please re-download it to get the modification and fix the set-up of the shipping access.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds