- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Price date limitations bug when empty
- wouter.galia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #295095
by wouter.galia
Price date limitations bug when empty was created by wouter.galia
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 67
Hi
When I add / edit a product from the front-end and add a price with no start / end date the dates suddenly change to:
Start: 1970-01-01 01:00
End: 1970-01-01 01:00
This happens after reloading the page or re-editing the product and not always at first but after the seccond or third time. I tested this on different browsers and with a very basic custom Joomla template.
I attached a screenshot.
Regards
Wouter
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 67
Hi
When I add / edit a product from the front-end and add a price with no start / end date the dates suddenly change to:
Start: 1970-01-01 01:00
End: 1970-01-01 01:00
This happens after reloading the page or re-editing the product and not always at first but after the seccond or third time. I tested this on different browsers and with a very basic custom Joomla template.
I attached a screenshot.
Regards
Wouter
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by wouter.galia.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago #295113
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Price date limitations bug when empty
Hello,
I cannot reproduce the issue in my local website nor in our demo website.
Can you reproduce it in our demo website ?
Regards,
I cannot reproduce the issue in my local website nor in our demo website.
Can you reproduce it in our demo website ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wouter.galia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 3 weeks ago #297753
by wouter.galia
Replied by wouter.galia on topic Price date limitations bug when empty
Hi Jerome,
Some time has passed and and I will continue working on this project now. Did you hear from anyone els about this?
I can't seem to get rid of this bug. Easiest way to reproduce: edit the product from the front-end and save it about 3 times. It also happens after a save/close.
Can you please have a look? Can I provide login credentials?
Regards
Wouter
Some time has passed and and I will continue working on this project now. Did you hear from anyone els about this?
I can't seem to get rid of this bug. Easiest way to reproduce: edit the product from the front-end and save it about 3 times. It also happens after a save/close.
Can you please have a look? Can I provide login credentials?
Regards
Wouter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 weeks ago #297754
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Price date limitations bug when empty
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds