- Posts: 1184
- Thank you received: 13
DEFAULT STORE ACCESS bug
8 years 3 days ago #298496
by verzevoul
DEFAULT STORE ACCESS bug was created by verzevoul
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
hi!
I just re installed hikamarket after several years and remarked one issue. I need in front edition when you edit a product to hide prices . but when you add to show the fileds. Screenshots show my config. Please replicate the issue because i thing that the page works with edit product acl ad not new.
Thank you
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
hi!
I just re installed hikamarket after several years and remarked one issue. I need in front edition when you edit a product to hide prices . but when you add to show the fileds. Screenshots show my config. Please replicate the issue because i thing that the page works with edit product acl ad not new.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 days ago #298504
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic DEFAULT STORE ACCESS bug
I read my post and maybe its confisung. So I ll try to explain. Front end product add -> Show prices. Front end product edit-> don t show prices. Is it possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 days ago #298522
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic DEFAULT STORE ACCESS bug
Hello,
Yes, your first message was very confusing.
Unfortunately, your second message do not explain the nature of your issue.
I can see that you have configured ACL for "product/edit" and "product/new" but you do not say what is the problem.
Regards,
Yes, your first message was very confusing.
Unfortunately, your second message do not explain the nature of your issue.
I can see that you have configured ACL for "product/edit" and "product/new" but you do not say what is the problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 days ago #298541
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic DEFAULT STORE ACCESS bug
Oh , I mean on edit is it possible to edit price and on new hide the price section. So i can give the ability to frontend administration to only edit prices . Not create give prices on new product
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 days ago #298545
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic DEFAULT STORE ACCESS bug
Hello,
The configuration you have indicate that the vendor cannot edit the price while he create a product ; but once the product is validate, he can edit them.
The ACL "product / add" is when you create a new product and "product / edit" is when you edit an existing (and approved) product.
Goal of that distinction is for the product approval and product creation ; you might want to give more access during the product creation than after its approval.
The current ACL on prices do not have the "logic" on "add" or "remove" ; it would require the addition of new ACL(s) and right now I don't know which would be the best "names" (to not generate issues during updates).
Afterwards, with the major release coming ; it might be the best moment to add such kind of ACL...
It needs some thinking (and use cases).
Regards,
The configuration you have indicate that the vendor cannot edit the price while he create a product ; but once the product is validate, he can edit them.
The ACL "product / add" is when you create a new product and "product / edit" is when you edit an existing (and approved) product.
Goal of that distinction is for the product approval and product creation ; you might want to give more access during the product creation than after its approval.
The current ACL on prices do not have the "logic" on "add" or "remove" ; it would require the addition of new ACL(s) and right now I don't know which would be the best "names" (to not generate issues during updates).
Afterwards, with the major release coming ; it might be the best moment to add such kind of ACL...
It needs some thinking (and use cases).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 13 hours ago #298641
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic DEFAULT STORE ACCESS bug
For example lets begin with a simple case. I need to hide description field on product edition. And on new also if its not possible on edit only.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 hours ago #298644
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic DEFAULT STORE ACCESS bug
Hello,
Regards,
So you have to remove (uncheck) product/edit/description.I need to hide description field on product edition
So you have to remove (uncheck) product/new/description.And on new also
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 hours ago - 7 years 11 months ago #298651
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic DEFAULT STORE ACCESS bug
1.I can see that option yes. But I want to hide it only for one access level . Admins has to see that field. Is it possible?
2. I have made 2-3 restores of db. Because every time I change options in hikamarket even admin cannot access products. I revert the changes to the ones after restore from the backend but still only restore does the job
2. I have made 2-3 restores of db. Because every time I change options in hikamarket even admin cannot access products. I revert the changes to the ones after restore from the backend but still only restore does the job
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by verzevoul.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #298662
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic DEFAULT STORE ACCESS bug
Hello,
If you call "admin" the main vendor ; you have a setting to set-up specific ACL for the main vendor different than the default vendor settings.
It is just near the "default store access", you have to remove the "inherit" so you will be able to set the rights for the main vendor.
Please note that you can also set-up ACL for a specific vendor, for vendor groups (via the "access" HikaMarket menu), etc.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...l#tuto_configure_acl
Regards,
If you call "admin" the main vendor ; you have a setting to set-up specific ACL for the main vendor different than the default vendor settings.
It is just near the "default store access", you have to remove the "inherit" so you will be able to set the rights for the main vendor.
Please note that you can also set-up ACL for a specific vendor, for vendor groups (via the "access" HikaMarket menu), etc.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...l#tuto_configure_acl
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds