- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 8
No shipping and no address
7 years 11 months ago #298933
by pprle
No shipping and no address was created by pprle
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.22
Hello,
In the checkout page there is an issue with the addresses, please see attached screenshot.
The shipping address is not displayed correctly.
Then, may be due because of the above issue, the shipping cost is not displayed/added.
In the customer account both addresses are filled and the shipping method is configured..
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.22
Hello,
In the checkout page there is an issue with the addresses, please see attached screenshot.
The shipping address is not displayed correctly.
Then, may be due because of the above issue, the shipping cost is not displayed/added.
In the customer account both addresses are filled and the shipping method is configured..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #298941
by pprle
Replied by pprle on topic No shipping and no address
There seems to have some kind of conflict between shipping's ???
Now the shipping address and the costs are displayed...
I will wait a little and check again with more shipping configurations before marking this (RESOLVED)
Now the shipping address and the costs are displayed...
I will wait a little and check again with more shipping configurations before marking this (RESOLVED)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #298934
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic No shipping and no address
Hello,
I'm sorry but I don't see the relation with HikaMarket.
Regards,
I'm sorry but I don't see the relation with HikaMarket.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds