- Posts: 306
- Thank you received: 42
Vendor Product List Pagination
7 years 9 months ago #301613
by trevsmiff
Vendor Product List Pagination was created by trevsmiff
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox & Chrome
Hi
We are noticing pagination problems when viewing products from the vendor control panel. For example one vendor has 26 products but when viewing the list of products from the vendor control panel only 6 products are listed but the note at the bottom of the page reads 'Results 1 - 20 of 26'. There is no option to select the next page. If I change the item count to 'Display All' all 26 products are listed.
I tried changing the Joomla 'Default List Limit' to 30 and then 9 products are listed but still no pagination.
If I switch from 'Direct sub elements' to 'All sub elements' the pagination appears to work correctly.
Best regards
Trevor
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox & Chrome
Hi
We are noticing pagination problems when viewing products from the vendor control panel. For example one vendor has 26 products but when viewing the list of products from the vendor control panel only 6 products are listed but the note at the bottom of the page reads 'Results 1 - 20 of 26'. There is no option to select the next page. If I change the item count to 'Display All' all 26 products are listed.
I tried changing the Joomla 'Default List Limit' to 30 and then 9 products are listed but still no pagination.
If I switch from 'Direct sub elements' to 'All sub elements' the pagination appears to work correctly.
Best regards
Trevor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301614
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor Product List Pagination
Hello,
Can you reproduce the issue in our demo website ?
If so, please provide step-by-step instructions so we can see it too.
Regards,
Can you reproduce the issue in our demo website ?
If so, please provide step-by-step instructions so we can see it too.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301619
by trevsmiff
Replied by trevsmiff on topic Vendor Product List Pagination
Hi Jerome
There are not enough products on the test site to demonstrate it.
I am out of the office until later today but when I return I will send you a login to our site.
Best regards
Trevor
There are not enough products on the test site to demonstrate it.
I am out of the office until later today but when I return I will send you a login to our site.
Best regards
Trevor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301650
by trevsmiff
Replied by trevsmiff on topic Vendor Product List Pagination
Hi Jerome
See pm for ligin details.
Trevor
See pm for ligin details.
Trevor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301651
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor Product List Pagination
Hello,
I'm sorry but I do not use PM and they are all deleted.
CF my forum signature.
Regards,
I'm sorry but I do not use PM and they are all deleted.
CF my forum signature.
Please use www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html and provide an URL for the forum thread.By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds