- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 2
Email sending problem
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #304434
by pma
Email sending problem was created by pma
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi
in some case for emails like: creating product email setting I use another Email "FROM" but it use "the hikashop>setting>From email"
I mean that it dose not use my selected email for "market:product created", it use the default in the main setting!
Also I have another problem for spam it just because :
in hikashop setting for emails : "From" > it just show the sender of email as you noted on it
but in fact hikashop and market sends all emeils to this email, that i have set it for "From"
for example:
How to solve this problem? I want all my notifications and orders to be in my gmail (for example) and when I use it in FROM form in setting it's the same of sender of email
If it has way to separate them please help me
I think we need the : "TO:" in hikashop or hikamarket emails setting to separate sender and receiver of email
maybe it's complex problem but I say just that :
all email that I receive has the same sender and receiver!
hika use "FROM MAIL" but also sends emails to "FROM MAIL"
FROM MAIL : the email I set for From in hikashop setting
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi
in some case for emails like: creating product email setting I use another Email "FROM" but it use "the hikashop>setting>From email"
I mean that it dose not use my selected email for "market:product created", it use the default in the main setting!
Also I have another problem for spam it just because :
in hikashop setting for emails : "From" > it just show the sender of email as you noted on it
but in fact hikashop and market sends all emeils to this email, that i have set it for "From"
for example:
- in setting of hikashop: From : example@gmail.com
- after creating product or other notification email, hika send all of them to example@gmail.com
- at Gamil : it shows that a email : From:example@gmail.com to:example@gmail.com
How to solve this problem? I want all my notifications and orders to be in my gmail (for example) and when I use it in FROM form in setting it's the same of sender of email
If it has way to separate them please help me
I think we need the : "TO:" in hikashop or hikamarket emails setting to separate sender and receiver of email
maybe it's complex problem but I say just that :
all email that I receive has the same sender and receiver!
hika use "FROM MAIL" but also sends emails to "FROM MAIL"
FROM MAIL : the email I set for From in hikashop setting
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by pma.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #304453
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Email sending problem
Hello,
In the HikaMarket product class, you can see to replace
By
In the different places (3 times in that file) ; so if an email address is already set-up, it won't be override by the default HikaShop configuration setting.
Regards,
In the HikaMarket product class, you can see to replace
Code:
$mail->from_email = $shopConfig->get('from_email');
$mail->from_name = $shopConfig->get('from_name');
Code:
if(empty($mail->from_email)) {
$mail->from_email = $shopConfig->get('from_email');
$mail->from_name = $shopConfig->get('from_name');
}
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pma
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds