1 year 8 months ago #343452

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.1.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 102.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message

Hey Jerome,

My client is busy loading our Hikashop store with products using the front end Hikamarket interface.

We've got some URL problems that are causing them headaches when editing products

If we go thru the Control Panel interface to Products.

Then, select an existing Product to edit.

The URL linked to the Back button is wrong.

It renders /component/hikamarket/product?Itemid=101 which if clicked takes us to a "no content" page.

I'm also using the standard Joomla breadcrumbs module which assigns the same incorrect URL to the Control Panel and Products links.

I've tried disabling the Breadcrumbs module and Admin Tools but neither has an effect on the problem.

Your account from our last ticket is still active.

Thanks for your help,

Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
1 year 8 months ago #343458

Hello,

If you have the ItemId displayed in your URL it means that a Joomla menu has been used for the Joomla router which is not the same as the component.
Regarding the basis URL you have in private ; there is no Joomla menu to access HikaMarket control-panel and you should add one in your Joomla (with an ACL or you can add it in the hidden menus to not be visible in front-end menus)

In the HikaMarket configuration you have various settings to tweak the menus which will be used.
You have for example "Default menu for product edition" :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...l#config_main_editor
Which requires that you configure an HikaMarket menu but will uniform URL to use it.

You also have the setting "Product edition cancel mode" regarding the "back button" on product edition.
But it's more when you use the "edit" button from an HikaShop product page.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikamarket Frontedition Hikashop Business
1 year 8 months ago #343460

Hey Jerome,

Thanks for the inputs but I haven't yet been able to fix the problem. I'm a bit lost as I don't understand how joomla url routing works.

- Prior to the this ticket. I already had a Joomla Admin Menu with a Control Panel link at the bottom of my page. It also has links for Characteristics and Products. I also added a URL menu item to Add Brands in the front end.

-I tried varying the two HikaMarket Config settings you mentioned with no effect on the added Itemid=101.

- I am getting an error message above the "default menu for product edition" config item.

Notice: Undefined index: value in /home/safety/public_html/libraries/src/HTML/Helpers/Select.php on line 532

Possibly related to that, while I have 6 menus on this site, that dropdown only gives me the choices of None or Admin Menu. The Admin Menu does include the Control Panel item.

Your further assistance is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Dave

1 year 8 months ago #343462

Helllo,

Notice: Undefined index: value in /home/safety/public_html/libraries/src/HTML/Helpers/Select.php on line 532
It means that in your HikaMarket configuration, the default menu which is configured (in your database) is not an HikaMarket menu and when displaying the select box, the "current item" is not in the list.
So the best is to clean that setting by selecting "None".

I don't know how you configured your Joomla menu (and it will be difficult to help you on that part) but if the select only show your "Admin Menu" it means that menu is an HikaMarket one and the others not.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikamarket Frontedition Hikashop Business
1 year 8 months ago #343489

Hi Jerome,

With regards to the "line 532" error message.
- I've set the select to "None"
- I've made my Admin Menu the default Joomla menu by moving my Home link there
- I'm still getting the error message
- I don't really care as long as this isn't impacting the Itemid=101 problem which is still occuring

Per my previous response, I'm still stuck on getting ?Itemid=101 added to the end of my Back button URL's and sometimes New button URL's when editing products in the front end. That's still the issue I need help with.

Thanks,

Dave

1 year 8 months ago #343492

Hello,

I'm sorry but I can't understand exactly what is your problem ; in that thread you mentioned different kind of issues and it's complicated to understand one which one you're talking about in your last message.

In order to understand the "default menu for product edition", you can try in our demo website.
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...kamarket&ctrl=config
You can tweak the configuration (the website does have few available HikaMarket menus).

For what I tried to reproduced, even with a wrong configuration, I was able to "reset" the setting to "None" and make the warning message disappear.

It looks like the menu 101 in your website is your Home page ; which might also be your default page and the source of your issue if you don't have an HikaMarket menu available for your user.
Just like you have "product listing" menus for HIkaShop, you need the "vendor control panel" menu for HIkaMarket ; which will be the "root" for all your URLs.

These page might be able to help you.
HikaShop Tutorial : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...splay-front-end.html
HikaMarket (multivendor) Tutorial : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...to_menu_registration
If you're still stuck ; we would need more concret elements in order to "see" your problem.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds