- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 8
TaxRates based on vendor&customer address [SOLVED]
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #90491
by pprle
TaxRates based on vendor&customer address [SOLVED] was created by pprle
Is there an existing feature or possible configuration to apply taxes based on the vendor/customer billing address:
Exmaple A
global individal/company without VAT:
Product1 100€ vendor from France with VAT 19,6% __-> 119,60 € incl.tax
Product2 100€ vendor from Belgium with VAT 21% __-> 121,00 € incl.tax
Example B
Company in France with VAT:
Product1 100€ vendor from France with VAT 19,6% _-> 119,60 € incl.tax
Product2 100€ vendor from Belgium without VAT ___-> 100,00 € tax exempted
Example C
Company in Belgium with VAT:
Product1 100€ vendor from France without VAT ____-> 100,00 € tax exempted
Product2 100€ vendor from Belgium with VAT 21% _-> 121,00 € incl.tax
And so on..
Exmaple A
global individal/company without VAT:
Product1 100€ vendor from France with VAT 19,6% __-> 119,60 € incl.tax
Product2 100€ vendor from Belgium with VAT 21% __-> 121,00 € incl.tax
Example B
Company in France with VAT:
Product1 100€ vendor from France with VAT 19,6% _-> 119,60 € incl.tax
Product2 100€ vendor from Belgium without VAT ___-> 100,00 € tax exempted
Example C
Company in Belgium with VAT:
Product1 100€ vendor from France without VAT ____-> 100,00 € tax exempted
Product2 100€ vendor from Belgium with VAT 21% _-> 121,00 € incl.tax
And so on..
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by pprle.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #90502
by pprle
Replied by pprle on topic Tax rates based on vendor&customer billing address
OK I think I have it working...
I did not see the Product tax category in product page or it did not show until I configured correctly the different tax categories...
You guys ROCK
I did not see the Product tax category in product page or it did not show until I configured correctly the different tax categories...
You guys ROCK
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by pprle.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds