- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 8
Incomplete front-end product page configuration
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #90707
by pprle
Incomplete front-end product page configuration was created by pprle
Hi,
I am a testing the front-end vendor features but I can't find:
Thank you for your help...
I did not place my topic in the correct forum category, can a moderator move it?
I am a testing the front-end vendor features but I can't find:
- product characteristics
- manage variants
- option for free file download
Thank you for your help...
I did not place my topic in the correct forum category, can a moderator move it?
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by pprle.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90819
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Incomplete front-end product page configuration
Hi,
This features are not yet available in HikaMarket.
But it's on the TODO list.
www.hikashop.com/en/hikashop/147-hikamarket-change-log.html
This features are not yet available in HikaMarket.
But it's on the TODO list.
www.hikashop.com/en/hikashop/147-hikamarket-change-log.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: pprle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90825
by pprle
Replied by pprle on topic Incomplete front-end product page configuration
OK merci Xavier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90874
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Incomplete front-end product page configuration
Hi,
Characteristics and variants are our main goal for the next big release of HikaMarket, as I explain several time in the forum, we want to create a user-friendly interface so I took some time in research.
About options for free file download, you can click on the file name and access to the options for the file.
You have exact same options that the HikaShop backend.
Regards,
Characteristics and variants are our main goal for the next big release of HikaMarket, as I explain several time in the forum, we want to create a user-friendly interface so I took some time in research.
About options for free file download, you can click on the file name and access to the options for the file.
You have exact same options that the HikaShop backend.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91431
by pprle
OK, I thought clicking on the file name will remove the file as it is on the same line as the delete cross icon...
Replied by pprle on topic Incomplete front-end product page configuration
Jerome wrote: Hi,
About options for free file download, you can click on the file name and access to the options for the file.
You have exact same options that the HikaShop backend.
OK, I thought clicking on the file name will remove the file as it is on the same line as the delete cross icon...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds