- Posts: 102
- Thank you received: 2
Processing orders on the front end
- miracleecho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I also noticed I do not have the ACL option under users like in your demo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You have the "Front-end" edition of HikarMarket so you have just one single vendor, right.
I do not understand what you didn't see in the ACL option but I test the "front-end" version of HikaMarket, I didn't have a problem to give the "order edit" right on my user.
Could you provide a screenshot of the ACL problem ?
If you want that your user can edit an order, you have to give him this right but the vendor configuration have to accept it too.
The vendor rights are "inclusive" rights and the user rights are "exclusive" rights so, if the vendor does not allow it, no user would be able to have it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- miracleecho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 102
- Thank you received: 2
My client has an e-commerce site and I want a way for him to login from the front and edit products (which he can now) but I also want him to see every order placed in the entire store since they are all his orders (he is the vendor). At this point I want him to be able to change the status of the orders as he ships them to reflect "shipped", or edit them in other ways that he might need to. I see on your demo site that your demo user can see the orders (although I still do not understand what I need to do for this to happen ( demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...&Itemid=844&lang=en0 ).
Thanks for helping.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the demo website, the multi-vendor edition is installed. In this version, you can set different ACL rights (override) on each vendor, so the ACL options are display on each vendor configuration page.
With the front-end edition, you have just one vendor, at this moment, the ACL configuration in the first tab is used for "your vendor".
The options in the last screenshot is for your main vendor. All is checked so you do not forbidden a specific action for him.
After that, in your second screenshot (HikaMarket-Vendo_screen.jpg) we can see the list of the users for "your vendor".
There is an "access" column where you can click on the image in order to set the rights for the specific user.
You have to click on the "access" icon to see the rights for the user and adjust them. In your case I think the "order" rights are not checked.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- miracleecho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 102
- Thank you received: 2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Which version of HikaMarket are you using ?
I can't reproduce your problem in the demo website ( demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...g&Itemid=844&lang=en )
And more than that, I don't understand the creation of a menu item.
To access to the order edition, you have to open the HikaMarket front-end dashboard and click on "order".
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_hikamarket&lang=en
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- miracleecho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 102
- Thank you received: 2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you provide a screenshot of your order listing with the problem ?
Or maybe an access to your website so I will be able to see it directly.
Thanks
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- miracleecho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 102
- Thank you received: 2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I fixed the problem in your website with a view override on the view "ordermarket | listing".
It will be fixed in the next release. It is a "id" problem which generate a problem only with Joomla 3 (not 1.5/2.5).
Some other views will be updated (in the same way that the product listing as been improved).
Thanks for the report.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- miracleecho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 102
- Thank you received: 2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- miracleecho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 102
- Thank you received: 2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Is there an order that I can use for a test ?
I don't know which ones are for test and which ones are real orders.
In the demo website, the order status modification works and I am reading the code in order to determine if I see where a problem could arrive.
But if you can give me an order number in your website, it will help me for making a test.
Thanks,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- miracleecho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 102
- Thank you received: 2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The "green check" is the "apply" icon.
We didn't want to use a "disk" icon because it would be another black icon just near the black cancel icon.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- miracleecho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 102
- Thank you received: 2
6575 State Road 11
32130 DeLeon Springs Volusia Co.
Florida
It should display like:
6575 State Road 11
Deleon Springs, FL 32130
It's also putting the county in, which I do not want.
The last thin is on vaporanco.com when i go into an order not all the edit icons work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The new fix for sorting will resolve the issue on all joomla versions.
About the address, you have to use a view override on the "address template" view like explain in our documentation
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ashop-view-form.html
This view is used for all addresses display, for HikaShop and HikaMarket.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- miracleecho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 102
- Thank you received: 2
FYI: On the "Shipping Invoice", when I look on the back-end it displays correctly, it's front end that it;'s messed up.
backend:
C-Annies
6575 State Road 11
DeLeon Springs
Florida, 32130
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am talking about the next version of HikaMarket.
But this new version won't be release before the next HikaShop version (2.2.0).
On Joomla 3, the design of the button are "traitor". If your cursor is on the button but not on the link, you will have the "hand" cursor but without the underline on the link.
At this moment, if you click, nothing will happen. You have to target the link text (and check with the underline).
Finally, please note that you are free to install the software on several websites but that the HikaMarket subscription includes the support on one single website.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- miracleecho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 102
- Thank you received: 2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.