Skip to main content

line appears around 'Products' after upgrade ...

More
15 years 3 months ago #19009 by Robin
Hello, I've just upgraded the version to Hika 1.5.1 from (I think( 1.4.3 or similar) and a line has appeared!
Do you know why and how I can fix it?
e.g.:
www.sightlines-initiative.org.uk/categor...5/name-all-resources

Thanks, Robin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #19016 by mohairbears
Hi, had the same problem.

I found that deleting

div.hikashop_products div.hikashop_subcontainer{
border: 1px solid;
}

from the default css cures this.

rgds

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #19123 by Robin
Hello, I've looked for this line in the template and in the 'associated products listing' in Hikashop Modules, and 'Category Listing' in Modules, but can't find it. I've made sure that all 'Item box margins' in all the 'associated products listing' in Hikashop Modules, and 'Category Listing' in Modules are set to 0px.
However the black lines are still around the items.
Any further help, anyone?
Thanks, Robin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #19125 by mohairbears
It's in Configuration/Display look for CSS and remove from front end.

I would expect some option somewhere without doing this but I could not find one?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #19130 by nicolas
There is no option indeed. It needs to be changed via CSS. It's explained in the documentation: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/84-css-styling.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #19153 by Robin
Hooray! Got it at last! Thanks. It was very hidden! (There are two 'Display' tabs I had to explore before finding where the shortcut to the correct file is.) That would have been impossible for me without both your help.

Why did the line appear after the upgrade, when it wasn't there before?
Cheers, Robin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #19155 by nicolas
Before you didn't customized your CSS so far. So you were on the default CSS file which is updated on each new version. Now that you customized it once, it won't happen anymore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum