- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
line appears around 'Products' after upgrade ...
15 years 3 months ago #19009
by Robin
line appears around 'Products' after upgrade ... was created by Robin
Hello, I've just upgraded the version to Hika 1.5.1 from (I think( 1.4.3 or similar) and a line has appeared!
Do you know why and how I can fix it?
e.g.:
www.sightlines-initiative.org.uk/categor...5/name-all-resources
Thanks, Robin
Do you know why and how I can fix it?
e.g.:
www.sightlines-initiative.org.uk/categor...5/name-all-resources
Thanks, Robin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 606
- Thank you received: 13
15 years 3 months ago #19016
by mohairbears
Replied by mohairbears on topic Re: line appears around 'Products' after upgrade ...
Hi, had the same problem.
I found that deleting
div.hikashop_products div.hikashop_subcontainer{
border: 1px solid;
}
from the default css cures this.
rgds
I found that deleting
div.hikashop_products div.hikashop_subcontainer{
border: 1px solid;
}
from the default css cures this.
rgds
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19123
by Robin
Replied by Robin on topic Re: line appears around 'Products' after upgrade ...
Hello, I've looked for this line in the template and in the 'associated products listing' in Hikashop Modules, and 'Category Listing' in Modules, but can't find it. I've made sure that all 'Item box margins' in all the 'associated products listing' in Hikashop Modules, and 'Category Listing' in Modules are set to 0px.
However the black lines are still around the items.
Any further help, anyone?
Thanks, Robin
However the black lines are still around the items.
Any further help, anyone?
Thanks, Robin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 606
- Thank you received: 13
15 years 3 months ago #19125
by mohairbears
Replied by mohairbears on topic Re: line appears around 'Products' after upgrade ...
It's in Configuration/Display look for CSS and remove from front end.
I would expect some option somewhere without doing this but I could not find one?
thanks
I would expect some option somewhere without doing this but I could not find one?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19130
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: line appears around 'Products' after upgrade ...
There is no option indeed. It needs to be changed via CSS. It's explained in the documentation:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/84-css-styling.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19153
by Robin
Replied by Robin on topic Re: line appears around 'Products' after upgrade ...
Hooray! Got it at last! Thanks. It was very hidden! (There are two 'Display' tabs I had to explore before finding where the shortcut to the correct file is.) That would have been impossible for me without both your help.
Why did the line appear after the upgrade, when it wasn't there before?
Cheers, Robin
Why did the line appear after the upgrade, when it wasn't there before?
Cheers, Robin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19155
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: line appears around 'Products' after upgrade ...
Before you didn't customized your CSS so far. So you were on the default CSS file which is updated on each new version. Now that you customized it once, it won't happen anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds