- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
Why do item titles repeat themselves
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #23188
by davids
Why do item titles repeat themselves was created by davids
Hi All,
I'm brand new to hikashop. I've started loading some products that will be sold. But I noticed that the item title repeats itself. Does anybody know how I can turn that off or fix it? Here is an example: qualitycanvasprints.com/order/product/32...gory_pathway-12.html
The item is called a 17 x 22 single pane canvas print, but the 17 x 22 shows "17 x 22: 17 x 22".
I'm using the starter edition on Joomla 1.6.
Any help would be great.
Thanks,
David
I'm brand new to hikashop. I've started loading some products that will be sold. But I noticed that the item title repeats itself. Does anybody know how I can turn that off or fix it? Here is an example: qualitycanvasprints.com/order/product/32...gory_pathway-12.html
The item is called a 17 x 22 single pane canvas print, but the 17 x 22 shows "17 x 22: 17 x 22".
I'm using the starter edition on Joomla 1.6.
Any help would be great.
Thanks,
David
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by davids.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23193
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Why do item titles repeat themselves
Hi,
I don't see "17 x 22: 17 x 22" on your page. You must have changed something since then.
I don't see "17 x 22: 17 x 22" on your page. You must have changed something since then.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23309
by davids
Replied by davids on topic Re: Why do item titles repeat themselves
It seemed to have disappeared, but once I started editing the item again it came back. Use the same link to see what I am talking about.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23311
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Why do item titles repeat themselves
Could you try to download again hikashop on our website and install it over your current version ?
One of the first build of hikashop 1.5.3 had some issues with variant names that were fixed.
One of the first build of hikashop 1.5.3 had some issues with variant names that were fixed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23514
by davids
Replied by davids on topic Re: Why do item titles repeat themselves
Thanks, I purchased the essential upgrade and that fixed it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds