- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Cant get finnish language pack working
14 years 10 months ago #29101
by heko
Cant get finnish language pack working was created by heko
Hi all!
I cant get finnish language pack working. I use Joomla 1.7.2 and newest version of HikaShop. I have installed finnish language to Joomla for user and admin and also it is as a default for both now. When i download newest version of finnish language pack and save it HikaShop still stays english, for example "add to cart". Is the language pack broken or whats the problem? :huh:
I cant get finnish language pack working. I use Joomla 1.7.2 and newest version of HikaShop. I have installed finnish language to Joomla for user and admin and also it is as a default for both now. When i download newest version of finnish language pack and save it HikaShop still stays english, for example "add to cart". Is the language pack broken or whats the problem? :huh:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29105
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cant get finnish language pack working
Hi,
Indeed there was a double quote missing on line 66 of the finnish language file. I've added it and uploaded the new version.
It should work now if you load the translation from our server.
Indeed there was a double quote missing on line 66 of the finnish language file. I've added it and uploaded the new version.
It should work now if you load the translation from our server.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29117
by heko
Replied by heko on topic Re: Cant get finnish language pack working
Thanks, now its working fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds