Skip to main content

Can't select from lists in Joomla 2.5

More
14 years 8 months ago #37353 by rodfarrell
I have the latest version of Hikashop installed on Joomla 2.5 but I can't configure tax rules because the system doesn't recognise when an item is selected in a list. It just keeps coming back with "Please make a selection from the list" no matter how many items I select.

OK, heres an update. If I click on the item in a list it works but the check boxes next to the items don't.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #37355 by CassHW
I'm having the same issue since I upgraded to J!2.5
For example, when adding a variant, the same message comes up.
I've attached a screenshot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #37379 by nicolas
That should work if you use HikaShop 1.5.6 as it was one of the problems we fixed in that release to be compatible with Joomla 2.5.

Are you sure that you're using HikaShop 1.5.6 ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #37381 by CassHW
no I have 1.5.5
Upgrading now
thanks a lot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #37382 by CassHW
upgraded and all good now!
:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum