- Posts: 259
- Thank you received: 22
Can't select from lists in Joomla 2.5
- rodfarrell
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #37353
by rodfarrell
Can't select from lists in Joomla 2.5 was created by rodfarrell
I have the latest version of Hikashop installed on Joomla 2.5 but I can't configure tax rules because the system doesn't recognise when an item is selected in a list. It just keeps coming back with "Please make a selection from the list" no matter how many items I select.
OK, heres an update. If I click on the item in a list it works but the check boxes next to the items don't.
OK, heres an update. If I click on the item in a list it works but the check boxes next to the items don't.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37355
by CassHW
Replied by CassHW on topic Re: Can't select from lists in Joomla 2.5
I'm having the same issue since I upgraded to J!2.5
For example, when adding a variant, the same message comes up.
I've attached a screenshot
For example, when adding a variant, the same message comes up.
I've attached a screenshot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #37379
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can't select from lists in Joomla 2.5
That should work if you use HikaShop 1.5.6 as it was one of the problems we fixed in that release to be compatible with Joomla 2.5.
Are you sure that you're using HikaShop 1.5.6 ?
Are you sure that you're using HikaShop 1.5.6 ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #37381
by CassHW
Replied by CassHW on topic Re: Can't select from lists in Joomla 2.5
no I have 1.5.5
Upgrading now
thanks a lot
Upgrading now
thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #37382
by CassHW
Replied by CassHW on topic Re: Can't select from lists in Joomla 2.5
upgraded and all good now!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds