- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Where are the CSS files in the server folders?
- izonevision
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #38625
by izonevision
Where are the CSS files in the server folders? was created by izonevision
Hi:
Pardon my ignorance, but I can not find the CSS files in the server folders.
Thank you.
Robert
Pardon my ignorance, but I can not find the CSS files in the server folders.
Thank you.
Robert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38759
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where are the CSS files in the server folders?
They are in the folder media/com_hikashop/css
Please note that you should edit them via the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop so that you don't loose your changes when you update HikaShop.
Please note that you should edit them via the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop so that you don't loose your changes when you update HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- izonevision
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #38776
by izonevision
Replied by izonevision on topic Re: Where are the CSS files in the server folders?
I have used the Custom tab in the back-end without seeing a change. What am I doing wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38781
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where are the CSS files in the server folders?
There is no custom tab.
I'm talking about the "Display" tab of the configuration:
www.hikashop.com/media/doc/config_form_main.png
I'm talking about the "Display" tab of the configuration:
www.hikashop.com/media/doc/config_form_main.png
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- izonevision
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #38855
by izonevision
Replied by izonevision on topic Re: Where are the CSS files in the server folders?
Sorry, I am referring to the "custom" on the drop-down menu under CSS in configuration. I have pasted a CSS file but the front does not change.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38971
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where are the CSS files in the server folders?
If you don't see the difference after changing the CSS, please make sure that you deleted your browser's cache. Otherwise, you might still be using the previous version of the CSS, cached by your browser.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds