- Posts: 83
- Thank you received: 0
I can't save my product
14 years 7 months ago #39706
by shiri
I can't save my product was created by shiri
Hi,
I listed a product and it is saved AS LONG AS I am not adding a description.
Whenever I tried to add a description,I click on apply or save it doesn't take it and everything freeze till I refresh the screen.Why is this happening?
Thank you
I listed a product and it is saved AS LONG AS I am not adding a description.
Whenever I tried to add a description,I click on apply or save it doesn't take it and everything freeze till I refresh the screen.Why is this happening?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39708
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: I can't save my product
It must come from your HTML editor.
Try to use another one via the "editor" option of the configuration (you might have to install one like jce).
Try to use another one via the "editor" option of the configuration (you might have to install one like jce).
The following user(s) said Thank You: shiri
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39729
by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: I can't save my product
Thank you so so much Nicolas...it is solved the way you mentioned.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds