Skip to main content

I can't save my product

More
14 years 7 months ago #39706 by shiri
Hi,
I listed a product and it is saved AS LONG AS I am not adding a description.
Whenever I tried to add a description,I click on apply or save it doesn't take it and everything freeze till I refresh the screen.Why is this happening?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #39708 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: I can't save my product
It must come from your HTML editor.
Try to use another one via the "editor" option of the configuration (you might have to install one like jce).
The following user(s) said Thank You: shiri

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #39729 by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: I can't save my product
Thank you so so much Nicolas...it is solved the way you mentioned.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum