- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with options
- diosneptuno
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #40195
by diosneptuno
Problem with options was created by diosneptuno
Hi
I have a problem with options, for example if I have an option with a product not has characteristics no problem, but with products that have characteristics the option shown in the product but not added to the shopping cart.
What is the problem?
I have a problem with options, for example if I have an option with a product not has characteristics no problem, but with products that have characteristics the option shown in the product but not added to the shopping cart.
What is the problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40380
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with options
Hi,
We don't have that problem on our end.
Could you give a link to the product page where you have the problem so that we can see that ?
We don't have that problem on our end.
Could you give a link to the product page where you have the problem so that we can see that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- diosneptuno
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #40435
by diosneptuno
Replied by diosneptuno on topic Re: Problem with options
Hi
The link to the product: www.alimentacionmascotas.com/alimentacio.../category_pathway-20
When you change the option feature, not added to the shopping cart.
Thank you
The link to the product: www.alimentacionmascotas.com/alimentacio.../category_pathway-20
When you change the option feature, not added to the shopping cart.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40608
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with options
Hi,
I can see only option choice for your option. You must have created a characteristic without values or with only one value.
You should create a characteristic with several values and then add your characteristic to the option product.
You can follow the instructions here and you should be able to have a product with options working properly:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options
I can see only option choice for your option. You must have created a characteristic without values or with only one value.
You should create a characteristic with several values and then add your characteristic to the option product.
You can follow the instructions here and you should be able to have a product with options working properly:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- diosneptuno
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #40671
by diosneptuno
Replied by diosneptuno on topic Re: Problem with options
Hi
I have proved the demo hikashop, and I've added two characteristics in the product www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...y_pathway=23&lang=en This product has several options.
I have added two colors as characteristic, and the same occurs that happens to me, when added to the shopping cart not are added options.
Andreu
I have proved the demo hikashop, and I've added two characteristics in the product www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...y_pathway=23&lang=en This product has several options.
I have added two colors as characteristic, and the same occurs that happens to me, when added to the shopping cart not are added options.
Andreu
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by diosneptuno.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40891
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with options
That was a bug in one of the first builds of the current release. We put up a new build since then. Please download it again on our website and install it over your current build and it should work.
I've just updated the master of the demo website (the demo website will be updated within 1 hour) to that build and can no longer reproduce the problem
I've just updated the master of the demo website (the demo website will be updated within 1 hour) to that build and can no longer reproduce the problem
The following user(s) said Thank You: diosneptuno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- diosneptuno
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #40894
by diosneptuno
Replied by diosneptuno on topic Re: Problem with options
Hi
I have updated to the new version and now everything works perfect.
Thank you.
Andreu
I have updated to the new version and now everything works perfect.
Thank you.
Andreu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds