Skip to main content

Problems after update to 1.5.6

More
14 years 6 months ago #41956 by MajorDad
Hello

I've updated follwing :
Joomla 1.6.3 to 2.5.1 .. no problems.
Hikashow 1.5.1 to 1.5.6 .. with these problems.

Some product lists displays correct.
Some not.

I've changed nothing after update.

This is normal.
www.strickparadies.ch/index.php/mnu3dkarten/hkmnu3dktiere
This have problems.
www.strickparadies.ch/index.php/mnu3dkarten/hkmnu3dkgebtaukom

Why some pages have the problem and some not ?
Where can be the problem ?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42110 by nicolas
Hi,

That comes from the resize of your images I would say.
Try to either increase the memory limit of your server or reduce the size of your images or reduce the number of items per page of your products listing and it should then display fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MajorDad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42147 by MajorDad
Hi Nicolas

I've increased the memory limit of the server, reduced the size of images a bit and reduce number of items per page to solve this problem. :)

Thank you ^_^
Andy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum