- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Problems after update to 1.5.6
14 years 6 months ago #41956
by MajorDad
Problems after update to 1.5.6 was created by MajorDad
Hello
I've updated follwing :
Joomla 1.6.3 to 2.5.1 .. no problems.
Hikashow 1.5.1 to 1.5.6 .. with these problems.
Some product lists displays correct.
Some not.
I've changed nothing after update.
This is normal.
www.strickparadies.ch/index.php/mnu3dkarten/hkmnu3dktiere
This have problems.
www.strickparadies.ch/index.php/mnu3dkarten/hkmnu3dkgebtaukom
Why some pages have the problem and some not ?
Where can be the problem ?
Thanks
I've updated follwing :
Joomla 1.6.3 to 2.5.1 .. no problems.
Hikashow 1.5.1 to 1.5.6 .. with these problems.
Some product lists displays correct.
Some not.
I've changed nothing after update.
This is normal.
www.strickparadies.ch/index.php/mnu3dkarten/hkmnu3dktiere
This have problems.
www.strickparadies.ch/index.php/mnu3dkarten/hkmnu3dkgebtaukom
Why some pages have the problem and some not ?
Where can be the problem ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42110
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problems after update to 1.5.6
Hi,
That comes from the resize of your images I would say.
Try to either increase the memory limit of your server or reduce the size of your images or reduce the number of items per page of your products listing and it should then display fine.
That comes from the resize of your images I would say.
Try to either increase the memory limit of your server or reduce the size of your images or reduce the number of items per page of your products listing and it should then display fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MajorDad
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42147
by MajorDad
Replied by MajorDad on topic Re: Problems after update to 1.5.6
Hi Nicolas
I've increased the memory limit of the server, reduced the size of images a bit and reduce number of items per page to solve this problem.
Thank you
Andy
I've increased the memory limit of the server, reduced the size of images a bit and reduce number of items per page to solve this problem.
Thank you

Andy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds