- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Fatal error - Export products
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #51275
by Micke_skane
Fatal error - Export products was created by Micke_skane
Hi,
I've tried to Export products but got this message:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4 bytes) in /storage/content/22/137022/joomla.XXX.se/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 652
What does this mean?
Error points to:
/**
* Method to fetch a row from the result set cursor as an object.
*
* @param mixed $cursor The optional result set cursor from which to fetch the row.
* @param string $class The class name to use for the returned row object.
*
* @return mixed Either the next row from the result set or false if there are no more rows.
*
* @since 11.1
*/
protected function fetchObject($cursor = null, $class = 'stdClass')
{
return mysql_fetch_object($cursor ? $cursor : $this->cursor, $class); }
/Micke
I've tried to Export products but got this message:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4 bytes) in /storage/content/22/137022/joomla.XXX.se/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 652
What does this mean?
Error points to:
/**
* Method to fetch a row from the result set cursor as an object.
*
* @param mixed $cursor The optional result set cursor from which to fetch the row.
* @param string $class The class name to use for the returned row object.
*
* @return mixed Either the next row from the result set or false if there are no more rows.
*
* @since 11.1
*/
protected function fetchObject($cursor = null, $class = 'stdClass')
{
return mysql_fetch_object($cursor ? $cursor : $this->cursor, $class); }
/Micke
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Micke_skane.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago #51279
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Fatal error - Export products
Hello Micke,
It means that the memory requirements exceed the default memory limit, I think that you can maybe solve this by adding a line like this to the server’s php.ini file:
Hope this will help you a little.
It means that the memory requirements exceed the default memory limit, I think that you can maybe solve this by adding a line like this to the server’s php.ini file:
Code:
memory_limit = 12M
Hope this will help you a little.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 4 months ago #51283
by Micke_skane
Replied by Micke_skane on topic Re: Fatal error - Export products
Hey Mohamed,
Thanks for you replay but where can I find the ini-file?
Thanks for you replay but where can I find the ini-file?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago #51288
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Fatal error - Export products
It depends of your hosting company, so you'll have to ask them, but first how many product do you want to export ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #51294
by Micke_skane
Replied by Micke_skane on topic Re: Fatal error - Export products
I've seen the information about PHP in Joomla and it says:
memory_limit 64M
So there should be enough of memory...(or not!)
I think it's between 1000-1500 products I want to Export.
memory_limit 64M
So there should be enough of memory...(or not!)
I think it's between 1000-1500 products I want to Export.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Micke_skane.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago #51298
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Fatal error - Export products
The 12M was an example you can maybe change your "memory_limit" value to 128M because you're exporting a big number of product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51386
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Fatal error - Export products
1500 products can amount to a lot of memory resources. I suppose that if you export only 100 products you don't have any problem right ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 4 months ago #51393
by Micke_skane
Replied by Micke_skane on topic Re: Fatal error - Export products
Hey,
I've upgraded to a buisness-level where the website is placed and that gives me 256MB as memory and solved the problem.
Micke
I've upgraded to a buisness-level where the website is placed and that gives me 256MB as memory and solved the problem.
Micke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds