- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Products not showing after joomla upgrade
14 years 3 months ago #54879
by jomlo
Products not showing after joomla upgrade was created by jomlo
After I upgraded Joomla from 2.5.5 to 2.5.6 all my products disapeared. The categories are still showing, but after clicking on the categorie no products apear.
I tried to create a new categorie and link existing products. This did not help. I tried installing Hikashop again. This did not help either.
I tried to create a new categorie and link existing products. This did not help. I tried installing Hikashop again. This did not help either.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago #54883
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Products not showing after joomla upgrade
Hello,
Can you give me a link to your web site ? it would maybe help me to know where the problem come from.
Can you give me a link to your web site ? it would maybe help me to know where the problem come from.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54906
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Products not showing after joomla upgrade
Hi jomlo,
We can't reproduce the problem on our end. The update seems to work well.
Can you give us a temporary access on your backend to solve your problem ?
You can send us a message using the contact form: www.hikashop.com/fr/support/contact-us.html
We can't reproduce the problem on our end. The update seems to work well.
Can you give us a temporary access on your backend to solve your problem ?
You can send us a message using the contact form: www.hikashop.com/fr/support/contact-us.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: jomlo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54910
by jomlo
Replied by jomlo on topic Re: Products not showing after joomla upgrade
I solved the problem by uninstalling and re-install hika-shop. I did only loose the pictures. I know this is not a beatifull solution but for me it works.
Thanks for your effort!
Thanks for your effort!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds