Skip to main content

Products not showing after joomla upgrade

More
14 years 3 months ago #54879 by jomlo
After I upgraded Joomla from 2.5.5 to 2.5.6 all my products disapeared. The categories are still showing, but after clicking on the categorie no products apear.

I tried to create a new categorie and link existing products. This did not help. I tried installing Hikashop again. This did not help either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #54883 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

Can you give me a link to your web site ? it would maybe help me to know where the problem come from.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #54906 by Xavier
Hi jomlo,

We can't reproduce the problem on our end. The update seems to work well.

Can you give us a temporary access on your backend to solve your problem ?
You can send us a message using the contact form: www.hikashop.com/fr/support/contact-us.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: jomlo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #54910 by jomlo
I solved the problem by uninstalling and re-install hika-shop. I did only loose the pictures. I know this is not a beatifull solution but for me it works.

Thanks for your effort!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum